Kerala police recruitment 2019 for the constable, HC, ASI, SI, home guard are released. GET Kerala Police recruitment details and latest job vacancy from here. The Kerala police have given the notification that has been released by the Kerala government for the various vacancies like constables, head constables and ASI and stenographer and law officer. These vacancies will be filled by Kerala police recruitment 2019. The candidates who are interested must apply for the vacancies and apply for the recruitment.
Kerala Police recruitment 2019
|Department name||Kerala Police Recruitment Board|
|Announcement||Kerala Police job Vacancy|
|Job Profile||Protection Forces|
|Vacancy for||Constable, HC, SI, ASI, Home Guard, Drivers etc|
|കേരള പോലീസിലെ ഏറ്റവും പുതിയ വിവരവും അപേക്ഷകളും ലഭിച്ചിട്ടുണ്ട്. പുതിയ പോലീസ് റിക്രൂട്ട്മെന്റ് നോട്ടീസ് നൽകുകയും, അപേക്ഷകൾ ലഭ്യമാക്കുകയും ചെയ്യുക എന്നതാണ് ഞങ്ങളുടെ ശ്രമം. ഇവിടെ നിന്ന് നിങ്ങൾക്ക് കേരള പോലീസിന്റെ പഠനസാമഗ്രികൾ, കഴിഞ്ഞ വർഷത്തെ ചോദ്യപേപ്പറുകൾ, പുസ്തകങ്ങൾ, സഹായകരമായ കടലാസ് എന്നിവ ലഭിക്കുന്നു. കൂടുതൽ വിവരങ്ങൾക്ക് ഈ വെബ്സൈറ്റിലെ മറ്റ് താളുകൾ കാണുക|
The government of Kerala will recruit the candidates who are eligible for the post. The government has announced the recruitment for the Kerala police department 2019. The meeting was held for strengthening the police force of Kerala . This the very good news for the candidates who wanted to apply for the government job and police department job. The exam will be conducted by the KPEB i.e. Kerala Police exam Board. The Kerala police recruitment notification will be given on the official website.
Those candidates who are interested in the job have to go through the various stages of the job. The candidates have to clear the written exam and then the medical test will be held and must clear that. The candidates have to pass the physical exam, skill exam and the interview, which is held in the last. The candidates who are interested have to apply online for the exam. The candidates can apply as follows:
- The candidates will have to visit the Kerala police official website.
- The candidates will have to fill the application form properly by filling all the details carefully.
- The candidates will have to click on the submit button and the candidates must take the printout of the form.
- The application fee for the candidates are 500 RS who are of general category and the fee for SC/ST candidates is RS 250.
Kerala police department is filling up the various vacancies for the Kerala police constable notification, which has been released by the Kerala board. The candidates who are interested must fill the Kerala police recruitment application form.
- Age– Candidates who are interested and are applying for the constable post must be in between:
- Men must be between 18 years to 28 years of age
- Women must be between 18 years to 28 years of age
- Qualification– The candidates who are interested must have completed their 10th and the 12th from any board or the university. The candidates who have qualified for the exam must be eligible for the post.
- Physical Qualification–The candidates who are applying must have the height limit of 168 cm for general candidates and for ST candidates 160 cm. The chest of the male for the general candidates/ SC/ OBC is 81 cm without expansion and 86 cm with expansion. There is 5cm relaxation for ST candidates. The female candidates must have the height of 158 cm or more than that.
For more details about constable recruitment, check links given below
- Kerala Police Constable rank list 2019
- Kerala police constable result 2019
- Kerala police constable Hall ticket 2019
Kerala police Head Constable Recruitment 2019
The Kerala police department is announcing the vacancies for the posts of head constable. The candidates who are interested must fill their Kerala police recruitment application forms.
- Age– The minimum age for both men and women will require is 18 years of age. The upper age limit will vary for different posts.
- Qualification– The candidates who are looking must have cleared the 10th and 12th pass out from any board or the university. The candidates must have these qualifications.
- Physical Education– The height limit for the male is 167.5 cm and the chest should be 81-86 cms. The height limitation for females is 152.4cm.
The Kerala police department is announcing the various vacancies for the posts like SI. The candidates who are interested must fill their Kerala police recruitment application forms. To get this post the candidates will have to clear all the test that is required till the time of interview.
- Age- The candidates who are interested can apply for the post and be between the age of-
- Men- 18 to 28 years and the candidate who are SC/ST/OBC 33 years is the age limit for them.
- Women-The age required for women is 18 to 28 years and the candidates who belong to SC/ SCT category is 33 years.
- Candidates who are applying for the exam must have passed their 10th and 12th class pass out from any organization and must have been graduated from any university.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the post of assistant sub-inspector must have done the 3 years of the polytechnic diploma. The candidates then only apply. The candidates having the qualifications will get eligible for the constable post.
- Physical Qualification
The Height limit for the male is 167.5 cm and the chest for candidates should be of 81-86 cm.
- Kerala Police Sub Inspector result 2019
- Kerala police SI hall ticket 2019
- Kerala Police ASI result 2019
- Kerala Police ASI recruitment 2019
1The candidates who have applied for the ASI must not have the problems like eyesight problem, knock knee or flat foot.
There is the notification that has been announced and is released by the Kerala Police recruitment Department. The candidate who is eligible will get selected.
- Age-The age limits for the post are given as follows:
- Men- The age limit for the men are 18 to 28 years.
- Women- The age limit for the women is 18 years to 28 years.
The max age for stenographer is 40 years.
The candidates who are looking for the exam must have completed the 10th or the 12th class from any board or the university. The candidates who have these qualifications are eligible for the post.
The physical test will be held and is compulsory for all the candidates. The test will contain the following things like:
- Shot put
- Long Jump
- High Jump
- 1000 meters
- 1500 meters
Kerala police Home Guard Recruitment 2019
The notification has been given by the Kerala police department for the Kerala home guard recruitment. The candidates who want to apply for the post will have to clear all the test of education as well as physical.
- Age- The age for both men and women is given:
- MEN– The age limit for the candidate must be between 18 years to 28 years of the 18 years to 28 years.
- FEMALE– The age limit for the female candidate must be between 18 years to 28 years.
There is the relaxation to the candidates who belong to the reserved category.
- Education Qualification-The candidate must be cleared in 10th and 12th class passes out from the board or the graduated university. The candidates must know the knowledge in typing and shorthand. The candidates must complete their diploma in the computers.
Physical Education-The height limit for the male candidates is 167.5 cm. The height limitation for the female is 152.4 cm.
Disclaimer: Its just the information and updates portal for latest Kerala police recruitments in Kerala state. The official website for Kerala police is. To get all latest updates for state wise police recruitment, please visit www.policerecruitments.in