Kerala police SI hall ticket 2019 Sub inspector admit card: The Kerala Police SI hall ticket 2019, also known as Hall ticket is an important document. Without it, one cannot enter the examination hall, and cannot take the examination. Due to this, it is important to take good care of the Kerala Police SI recruitment hall ticket.
It also holds all the essential details regarding the examination and the candidate’s personal information. The significance of Kerala Police SI admit card cannot be overlooked, as it is needed in all the phases of the examination.
Kerala police SI hall ticket 2019
The Sub Inspector recruitment session is held by the Kerala Police department annually. The examination is held to fill in the vacant seats of Sub-inspector in the state of Kerala. The exam is mandatory for people who wish to become Sub Inspectors.
Thousands of applicants apply for the examination each year, but only the most qualified from the lot are recruited for the post. Except for the Written test, there is also a physical examination, and an interview, which must be passed in order to be eligible.
To download the Kerala SI hall ticket 2019, one can follow the below mentioned steps:
- The admit card is downloadable from the official website of the Kerala Police department.
- On the website, one must search for the Kerala police sub inspector admit card/hall ticket link. After searching that link, the candidate must click on it.
- The candidate will be required to fill in his/her details, such as their date of birth etc.
- After filling in the details, click on the submit button.
- A new page, containing the Kerala Police SI admit card will be opened. After verifying all the details, the candidate must take a print out of the admit card.
The Kerala police SI call letter cannot be issued again if it has been misplaced after the official download link has expired from the website. Because of this, it is strongly advised that the candidate does not misplace his or her admit card.
The admit card holds important details, such as the aspirant’s name, father name, mother name, roll no., date of birth, address, venue of the exam, date of exam, date of exam, and the post which you have applied for.